Thursday, July 9, 2009

Albertson's Deal

This week at Albertson's I got a stellar deal. Here's the breakdown.
2 Bags (14.5 Oz) Doritos
6 Boxes Kraft Mac and Cheese
2 Bags Kraft Marshmallows
7 Big Boxes Lucky Charms
2 Bricks (8 oz) Tillamook Cheese
1 Pkg (8 oz) Sliced Tillamook Cheese

I used 2 coupons from the paper and 2 online, then the 2 double coupons in their ad.
Grand Total: $20.16!!!

I also got 2 coupons for a free gallon of milk, $2.00 off my next shopping order and $2.00 off any 5 General Mills cereal. That's 8 more bucks!

Did anybody do better than that this week? I bet Heather did! Let me know.
Summer

1 comment:

Jill said...

I feel like I got a great deal! Lots of cereal, yogurt, and more. I spent $65 and it said that I saved $60!! I only bought things that we really do eat. I didn't feel the urge to just buy it because it was on sale. Thats usually my problem!