Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tonight - Grocery Smarts Class

TONIGHT! @ 6:30
If anyone is interested in attending a grocery class, come tonight. My sister in law is hosting a grocery smarts class. She lives close to the District. She knows of a gal who comes and teaches how to use coupons and the web site is called grocery smarts (www.grocerysmarts.com). It is a free class and the website is free. I believe she makes on subscriptions if you decide to order the Sunday paper. Here is the info. I will be leaving my house at 6:20 if anyone wants to go with me or caravan with me. :) Or here are the directions: From 2700 West. Turn Left on 11800 S. Right on S. Jordan Farms Road. Left on Jordan Bend Road. It curves around up a slight hill. The house is on the right side. 11483 S. Jordan Bend Road.

See you at my house or there. Questions, just let me know. Tell anyone and everyone and bring them. :)
Thanks!
Jill Jorgensen

No comments: